Thesis Writing Assistance
You have worked hard to get to the place where you are in your educational journey, and now you are faced with your graduate thesis. Whether it is for your Master’s Degree or for your Ph.D., the writing involved in this lengthy paper, often called a dissertation, is a challenge for those that are seasoned writers so we know that those that do not write often are super challenged when faced with this paper. Getting thesis help is not hard with the right thesis writing services.
A Contribution of Your Intellectual Research
The best way to define a thesis or dissertation is to say it is a contribution to the discipline that you have been studying for the past few years. There will be a panel of experts, in the field, you will be going into that will judge whether your thesis will be accepted to be a part of their discipline and placed in your college library for future reading. As you can see, writing a thesis is a very important paper that you will be completing.
Have a look at samples of our writers' work as proof of their expertise and dedication
Choosing the topic of your thesis proposal is going to be the biggest part of doing your paper. Some thoughts to consider before you begin are:
- What topic will have the most amount of information to fill a thesis/dissertation. Some of these papers can run into hundreds of pages and you want to be able to meet the required number of pages.
- Who will you use for your paper writing supervisor when developing your paper. This person will be the one that you hand off papers to as you develop them so they can analyze and give you advice on what to change or add.
- Have in mind a good thesis writing service to help if you find yourself in a bind and don’t know how to proceed. Use dissertation writing services early in the year that you start your thesis so that you can develop an ongoing dialog. This gives them an idea of what you need so they too can begin an information gathering session for your account.
With writing services in mind, BestEssaysEducation.com will provide you with a perfect statement, which sometimes is the push you need to get you started. They will also keep the timeline in mind so that you will be finished in time enough to meet the deadlines set by your judging panel.
If this is the paper that is leading to attaining your Ph. D., then you probably know how to write a thesis, however, a doctoral dissertation’s format may be much different. This too is something that you can discuss with your advisor.
+ APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian citation styles or any other of your choice
- 12-point Times New Roman
- 0.5’’ first line of paragraph
- 1’’ margin all around
- 0’’ between paragraphs
- double spaced (275 words/page)
- single spaced (550 words/page)
Each discipline normally has its own structure and your supervisor may direct you to start your research in the University Library. Here you will find examples of other theses or dissertations that have been accepted and get a good idea of what your future colleagues are looking for.
- Published work with peer reviews (usually found in a conventional structure)
- Papers that have influenced the discipline in any way.
- Those that could complete theirs in about 3 years.
- Medium-sized work, as opposed to the longer papers, (500 pages or more), professors hate long papers.
- Profound and new ideas. In your paper get your own voice.
The Thesis Format
There are many Universities that leave the formatting and style up to the doctoral candidate when pursuing your Ph. D., however, many are urged to stay within the confines of what has been the norm for their discipline. Bestessayseducation.com writers are experts at providing the proper formatting across all disciplines.
Print and Copy must be consistent in the quality of black color ink and margin structure. This is a highly intellectual paper and must be presented as so at your oral presentation.
Typefaces are welcomed by most Universities between 10-12 points but because 12 is more readable it is normally the most preferred.
Underlining is fine for statistic symbols, titles of publications, and defining words, but the use of italics if you underline is a no-no. Keep your margin left-aligned.
Margins are usually consistent as follows:
- Left M: 1 ½ in. for all pages
- Right M: 1 ½ in. for all pages
- Top M: 1 ¼ in. for all pages (with exceptions to chapter pages; table of contents; Lists pages; your bibliography and appendices. These are normally 2 in. from the top of the page.
- Bottom M: 1 ¼ in. for all pages
Developing your pages and how they are structured is another part of your dissertation that can be different from discipline to discipline. This can be discussed with your supervisor but many of the norms are:
- Pages preceding the first page are formatted with lower case Roman numerals (i, ii, iii, iv, v,) the first-time Arabic numbers appear are when the chapters start (1, 2, 3, etc.)
- Arabic numbers then appear at every page throughout the document and they are standalone numbers, never accompanied by parentheses or hyphens.
- For this type of academic paper, the numbers are almost always centered at the bottom ½” from the paper’s edge.
- The formatting should never include running footers or headers along with the numbers.
These guidelines will help you get started on your dissertation or thesis, and your supervisor is sure to have resources readily available in their offices, or can send you in the right direction.
Keep in mind also that getting help early is the best way to develop the best research paper possible for your thesis. It’s one of the most important papers you will write and all those that will help you have probably been through it themselves, and are eager for you to succeed. "Write my thesis" option is available within our service. Good Luck.